Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Sponsor: Coles' Martial Arts Academy

I'm thrilled to announce a new business sponsorship from Coles' Martial Arts Academy in Bethesda. I'm especially pleased because Coles' is the academy Elizabeth attends for her Tae Kwon Do training.


In the years since we left California, Elizabeth has tried a number of a schools to continue her training but has been disappointed by the social promotion and lax standards she encountered.

Having sat through several sessions at Coles', I can say with confidence that E's now back on track with a studio committed to quality instruction and high standards. I can just see her beaming after each class.

So, while I'm highlighting Coles' because of its support of my Enduro Africa project -- they didn't ask me to blurb them -- I mean it when I say that anyone looking for an excellent Tae Kwon Do studio in the DC area would do well to drop in there and just observe a class or two. You'll quickly see what I mean.

No comments: