Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Enduro Africa 2009 - important flight information

The excitement builds. Following is the flight information for the early October cohort for Enduro Africa 2009. I can now move forward with using my frequent flyer miles for the flight to/from Johannesburg, South Africa. Fingers crossed that I can score the Dulles - Joburg direct flight, which is only 17 hrs (going through Europe adds another 12+ hours!). By donating my air miles, I increase the amount donated to the 4 charities by ~$900.

2 comments:

Katy and Adie said...

Pretty cool!

Andrew said...

Indeedily. Actually, I need to get moving with getting my flights set up. I'll do it this Friday. Thankfully, the Dollar:ZAR rate is very favorable these days, so the within-country flights on SAA (one of my favs, along with KLM, Cathay Pacific, and Lufthansa) are quite reasonable. I'll post the details when I get them.